Tired of Playing Assassins Creed Rebellion on your mobile screen, want to play it on the large screen of your PC.
But you might be confused about how to do that, that’s why we are here to guide you with the best way.
Now let’s see some details about the game and its features.
Assassins Creed Rebellion was developed and created by Ubisoft Entertainment and they were already known for their popular games like Hungry Dragon, Hungry Shark World.
While Assassins Creed Rebellion has already got 3 million pre-registrations, which is the highest ever for Ubisoft Entertainment.
Currently, there are nearly 15 Lakh installations for the game and it will definitely reach 10 million installations sooner because of the response the audience are giving to the game.
This is the 2nd game Ubisoft is creating a game based on Assassins Creed, though the previous type doesn’t go as well as expected.
In recent time the smartphone is being made with performance equal to PC, but as a real gamer, you might want to experience Assassins Creed Rebellion on your PC where you can experience the game in High-Quality Graphics.
So follow the below-given methods for how to play Assassins Creed Rebellion on your PC.
How to play Assassin’s Creed Rebellion on PC
There are four easy ways to play Assassins Creed Rebellion on your PC and they are
This is the first type of emulator where it is used to mirror your mobile device to PC.
Also, it allows you to mirror multiple devices.
Through this Apower Mirror emulator, you can control your PC using the mobile device itself.
Just follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Download Apower Mirror on your PC and install it.
- Als download it on your mobile and install from google play store.
- Using USB cable connect your mobile phone to your PC.
- Tap start now which will be asked on your mobile.
- Now your mobile screen will be mirrored on your PC.
- Start enjoying the game on your PC.
Also, read our Assassins Creed Rebellion Beginners Guide
This is another type of emulator, though it is not that much popular, it is quite an effective way to play Assassin’s Creed Rebellion on your PC.
Also, it supports drag and drop function to transfer files from android to windows.
Follow the below-given steps carefully to enjoy the game on your PC
- Download the MEmu play emulator and install it on your PC.
- Wait for it to boot up once you installed it.
- Now open it and then sign it with your google account
- Then search for Assassins Creed Rebellion, once you found it install the game and start playing
Want to Know how to play Assassins Creed Rebellion on Mac Read here
Blue Stacks is one of the most popular and effective that has been widely used by people all over the world.
One of the special features of Blue Stacks is that gives you smooth performance on your PC than any other emulator gives.
And also it easy to use that’s why it is most preferred.
In order to use it read out the below-given steps.
- Download Blue Stacks emulator on your PC and install it.
- Sign in with your Google account at Blue Stacks
- Search for Assassins Creed Rebellion and once you find it install the game
- And start playing the game.
Nox App Player
This is another good emulator which can be used to play Assassins Creed Rebellion on your PC.
With this, you can personalize the player settings and allocate CPU resources.
You can also login in into multiple accounts at the same time using the multiplayer system.
Follow the below-given steps carefully to get the maximum advantage of this emulator.
- Download the Nox player App from the official website.
- After installing go to the google play store on the main interface and open it.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- There is a Search option at the right corner where you can search Assassin Creed Rebellion or any other games.
- After finding the game, install and run it.
That’s the end of this long procedure guide, what are you waiting for try any one of these emulators and start playing Assassin’s Creed Rebellion on your PC.
If you find any problems during the process, don’t hesitate to reach us.